.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cheap customised photo albums

I created these with some cheap $7 photo albums from the dollar store.....Beautiful black and white covered  photo albums - I think they are good enough to display on the dining room buffet- for the time being anyway (Yes - I am soooo 1990's I still use a CD player & like to develop all of my photos).

Here is a little guide to how they were made.
Step 1: Lay material out & cut to size (about 2cm bigger than album/ 1 inch). Use craft glue to stick the edges & cover the album.

 Step 2: Cut coloured card to size (I used black) to cover the inside of the album (craft glue again).

Step 3: Insert the massive pile of photos into the pockets.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Photobucket