.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Oh Hot Looks, You Can Be Beautiful!

Hello gorgeous ladies!

Now we all know, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Varnishes can be really downright rubbish at times. Streaky, bubbly and that's just Button Moon!

However whilst perusing my collection with a dark colour in mind (after all the sun isn't coming out any time soon so neither are my summer colours!) I came across this little unopened beauty
Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in Parma Violet - £1.79

This is Hot Looks at it's best. Opaque in one coat, a beautiful bluey purpley colour and a shine that is well, as they say exceptional!



Hmm, I probably should've cleaned up before taking a photo. .

Have you tried Hot Looks? Good experiences or bad? Let me know!

Sophie x