.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back to School Videos

Hey everybodyyyyyy, As I do follow many beauty gurus on youtube, I've noticed how many of their back-to-school videos are an instant hit. It never really hit me how many girls and  guys put a lot of effort into what they wear to school. I am an over-dresser, I must say. To school, I'm the type that would -g-d forbid- ever wear sweatpants..(well...it's mainly because they don't look good on me), but would definitely wear them at home (love my juicy's). I'm the skinny jeans, cardigan, cute tank, it bag, type of person. On days where I'm in the mood, I even throw on some makeup, which is not mandatory ladies! Whenever I see someone wearing loads of black eyeliner, cakey foundation, and gobs of lipgloss, I think to myself firstly: you're way prettier without all that gunk (and even if you feel insecure to go bare, lighten up a bit on the eyeliner!) and secondly: how the heck do you have time to even do that? are you wizard? But, the thing is you really shouldn't be so insecure, because in the long run, that quality trait will hurt you. Just be yourself, set yourself free, rock your own style, but don't try to hide yourself.....What was i talking about again?? Oh yes... back to school videos..right! (I just go on and on don't I?) Eh I have not much to say... but I like them. They give you makeup tips that are a little more subtle and outfit ideas; I usually watch them for the makeup tips however. Juicystar07 even put a "what's in my school purse" video with organizing tips for your school bag, I thought that video was helpful and neat. Plus I love her bag (from thesak) and I just love her in general. I'm always excited to see her videos just pop up on my subscriptions box on youtube! I'm gonna go now!! xoxo, Shaina
Here are some of those videoss im ooohing and aaaahing about: