.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Products That Don't Live Up To The Hype

Hey ladies!

There must be so many of these out there and I was interested to see what you thought, if there are any products you really don't get on with.

To start, here's a couple of mine

Maybelline Great Lash
Oh my gosh. Biggest let down ever. And aren't they meant to sell a billion a minute or something? I don't know who's buying them though! I am a fan of the packaging though. . 

GOSH Darling
Ok it's not like I hate this, I kinda love the scent, all white chocolatey, but it's super drying, lasts a whole of 5 minutes and a bit of a let down. I love it for toning down lip colours though but I don't think it's right for my pale complexion
I'll add some more later if I can think of them

Have you tried these? What are your 'let down' products? Do you find you buy things that everyone loves only to hate them?
Love Sophie xx