.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Recent purchases


Heyy everyone! This past week I have been in LA with my family and it has been very relaxing. I needed to jsut get away from New York and I needed a nice calm vacation before school starts. This is manily why my blog has been lacking recently, but however I have gone shopping a lot while I was here and wanted to post some things that I purchased.


1. Asquith & Somerset Passion Fruit & Nectarine Body Moisturizer : You will literally want to just eat this moisturizer because it smells sooooooo freakin good and fruity-licious! I couldn't stop putting it on because it left my skin so soft. I bought it from Tjmaxx for $3 and it came in different scents. One was Banana & lemon, another was Mango & Lime, but thee Nectarine & Passion Fruit was my favorite. 







2. Charlotte Russe Puffed sleeve top: I went to Charlotte Russe for the first time actually when I bought this top and it was in the newly fixed Santa Monica Mall on 3rd street. It was such a lovely mall, I must say, and the Charlotte Russe was very nice. It looked very new and clean. It was very organized (unlike most forever21's), which was a plus  and the people working there were so friendly and sweet. The top was $12.50 and I bought it because it was not only a geat color for fall, but I thought that it would probably go with anything because it's so basic....and of course the puffed sleeve is really cute! I think if you go to the sotre, they're selling it 2 for $20 or something like that. It comes in turqoise, black, dark grey, ivory, lilac, and soft pink.
3. Forever 21 Royal blue Romper: I bought this romper from Forever 21, but the thing is, when I search on their website they do not have it. When I was on 3rd st in Santa Monica however, I was walking passed an Urban Outfitters and I saw in their main display window, the exact same romper in green. From cut to style, to the zipper, it was practically the same garment. I was a bit confused though because I know that forever 21 sells clothing under it's own name and Urban Outfitters doesn't. Anyways, I guess forever 21 copied the Lucca Couture $58 dollar romper and was selling it for $24. Pretty good dupe no? 


4. Plaid Shirt from Forever21: I got a plaid shirt just for everyday use. The picture shows it to to be blue and black, but the one I bought was red and black. $11.80

5. A henna tattooo! WOOHOO!: it was 20 buckss at a stand at venice beach. 

6. PINKBERRY: medium half mango half pomagranate...with berry toppings and some fruity pebbles mmmm!!