.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Let's Get Neutral ;)

Hello lovely ladies

I got my AS results today, don't you hate that tummy churning feeling when you're about to get results?! Ahh.

Anyways on a lighter note, I've completed a MAC Palette, I've been buying myself an eyeshadow everytime I need cheering up and here's what I've come up with

Top Row: Wedge, Brule
Bottom Row: Mulch, Naked Lunch

I would've done a 15 palette but I'm always taking make up away with me up to Yorkshire and it's more practical this way. I'm in love with the colours, Brule makes a lovely all over eye colour, and Mulch has been on my wishlist for a very long time (thank you Sinead!) 

Now I know they're all neutral, but I love my neutrals, especially MAC's as you can go neutral without sparkly bits, are there any truly matte eyeshadows on the high street?

If you could pick 4 MAC colours what would they be? Let me know! 

Sophie xxx

PS If you were wondering, I got AAB in my AS!