.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

How I Keep My Fringe Bouncy

Hey lovely ladies :)

A biiiiig hello and thank you to my new followers as well!

This is just a quick post about how I keep my fringe bouncy, as I have naturally straight hair so without doing anything my fringe is flat against my head. Nice. 

This is what it looks like after a few hours shopping, there's still bounce! 


So what products do I use?

Firstly I wet my fringe, no shampoo or anything because I find that makes it look greasy, I'm not very good at washing it out under the tap. .

Then I use a little bit of this. I love love love this, it's not cheap at £9.90 or so from Headmasters but it's worth it. It's a kind of mousse but in a spray form so it's really light but still has good hold. It's a huge bottle so I reckon it'll last a while
L'oreal Tecni.Art Root Lift Spray Mousse - £9.90

I then blowdry with my trusty Superdrug round brush which was only a couple of pounds and my Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray which I've had for months it's so big!



As you can see I like to stick with the pink and black theme. . .!

What about you? What styling products could you not live without? Do you ever buy stuff from the hairdressers?

Love Sophie xx

PS I now have the approve comments thing enabled as I find it hard to catch up with all my comments