.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I Need Your Help (AGAIN!)

Hello lovely ladies

As I'm sure you're aware, I have a fairly English Rose complexion. This is why I cannot get a high street foundation to work for me without me going 'ooh, a bit yellow' (in the words of a House Of Fraser MUA). It's also the reason why I can't really pull off nude lippie

So I came up with my own 'nude' lip, and I really want to know what you think of it on me. Do I look a bit weird? Do you think it suits me?


I personally quite like it, but I was wondering if I looked like a 90s throwback. You know, just watch ANY American film from that era and you'll see what I mean. . 

Oh and if you were wondering, I used
L'oreal Infallible Lipstick in Golden Grape
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Heartbeat
L'oreal lip liner

Oh and this really made me giggle

Let me know what you think of my alternative nude!

Thank you, Sophie xx