.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

dance wiv me

I love love love Calvin Harris. Even though he's fairly new considering his first album was in 2007, he is already referred to as the king of electropop. His goldselling album, I Created Pop contained the Top 10 Singles "Acceptable in the 80's" and "The Girls". His second album, "Ready for the Weekend" came out in August of 2009 and it reached number 1 in the UK album charts by August 23rd. His songs are great to dance to, great to listen to in a car, and just pure awesome. Here are some of my favorites of his plus downloads:
You Used to Hold me
Dance Wiv Me
Colours
The Rain
Stars Come Out
Ready For the Weekend
The Girls
Flashback
Yeah Yeah Yeah La La La
Blue
Relax
Get Down
MerryMaking at My Place