.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

autumn is near

It is kinda sad that summer is slowly nearing towards the end, but there is always something to look forward to: and that is autumn. Autumn is my favorite season of the year. It's that nitch in the year where you can still wear shorts because it isn't that cold yet, but you can pull off a sweater without sweating bullets. There are so many outfit options for fall..not to mention Fashion Week displays a wide array of them. Last year was all about the neons, sequins, leather, and crazy color combinations, but, this fall be prepared to not see that many colors. Muted colors such as taupe, grey, beige, and brown make their way into almost everything. From nail polish to cardigans, nude is a well-sought out for color on the market. As I used to despise beige because I always thought it made people look drab, but I've come to realize that it's actually quite pretty and soft looking.  I've probably never lusted more for a color in my entire life. I absolutely love nude now..however, I must say that it is not a color that many people can pull off from head to toe. In my opinion, if you throw a little nude bag + a nude pump with a dress of choice, you're ready to go. That little dose of neutral does justice to your outfit, and it definitely isn't safe. It is fashion forward. xoxo, Shaina (btw i love these collage thingies let me know if I should do more of them)