.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I Wore: Dresses Galore

It's been a long time since I've done a What I Wore post and felt it was time to get back on the horse, so to speak. Over the past couple weeks I have gone dress crazy! In all my life I haven't been a dress person, i'm more of the jeans type. I must say, wearing dresses is starting to grow on me, especially with the wide variety of options out there. 
Dress: Olive & Oak. Sunglasses: RayBan club master 
Dress: A. Maglia. Sunglasses: RayBan Aviators Shoes: Jack Rogers (This is actually my graduation day dress and I decided to make it more casual as an everyday dress. Also my dog looks like a little weirdo in this picture. Don't mind her.)
Dress: Isabel Lu. Shoes: Sam Edelman (I put a belt on this dress to give it a little more shape and break up the black).