.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DIY Ombré Hair.

I know, I know, this is like the oldest blog post in the book.
But just last weekend, I finally got around to ombré-ing (?) my hair, and though the result is not quite as light as I originally wanted, I am really happy with how it came out.
(I may dye over it again soon, but then again I don't want to end up bald..)

Anyway,
I used some sort of Garnier Nutrisse blonde dye (cannot remember which shade, but it was one of the lighter blondes!)
To achieve this colour, I had to dye over the hair four times, as my hair is naturally quite a dark brown.)
So, here goes;





I know that these pictures really aren't that great, but I'm sure you'll all get to see it properly next time I do an outfit post (which will be this weekend).
It really was the easiest thing to do; I have absolutely no experience with hair dye.
Literally all I did was mix up the dye and apply it to the ends of my hair. I used the gloves to blend the dye up a little bit further in an attempt to achieve the fading effect.
Hope you like it!

Here were some of the pictures I used for inspiration;
(I realise mine has a long way to go to become this extreme.)




Also, I absolutely loved Ailbhe of soooali.com's video on ombré hair which you can all find here.