.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dining room musings


I have been plotting to change out the hardware on the dining room buffet (Old photo above) loving the idea of round pulls in silver similar to the below, are you thinking that this would be awesome too??? I have not found the silver pulls yet (let me know if you have seen them anywhere).
PS: Did I tell you that my Mr is awesome? His abilities extend far beyond managing expensive construction projects and looking good in Lycra, he installed a new light for the "Mrs" in our dining room, probably whilst I was dreaming about renovating watching something amusing like "Top design" or "The Block" (Before Pic below).
And this is the light he installed (I will be sure to post photos once I have finished ceiling paint).
Photobucket