.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stockholm A/W 2011 Covers

Shot by Photographer Kai Z. Feng, the latest issue covers of Swedish magazine, Stockholm, features three stunning models,  Amanda Norgaard, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen and Katrin Thormann. They look effortlessly beautiful as they each have their own unique qualities. I love the fact that you can see an intensity in their eyes, but they don't look forced at all and the rest of their facial features are very clam. All three of them posses a hypnotizing beauty that I cannot even fathom to explain. I just really love these cover shots. It's so completely different from all the magazine covers we see today and I find it simply gorgeous.

I'm hoping to see more of these models! what do you guys think?


xx