.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Free As a Bird & Summer Makeup!


In Muse Magazine's summer issue, Constance Jablonski models for photographers, Jenny Gage and Tom Betterton, in this editorial. Featuring sunshine, the beach, and open fields, Constance shows off the cutest summery outfits styled by fashion editor Benjamin Sturgill.  I really love this editorial for it's carefree summer vibe, but also because of Constance's strong ability to work the camera and pose. She really knows how to create gorgeous shots with her natural posing and effortless look. Another thing, the makeup in this shoot looks very minimal besides for some bronzer and highlighting, which I absolutely love at the moment! I think for summertime, its great to just slab on some moisturizer with spf, add a touch of bronzer, and tinted chapstick to get that perfect, natural look. 

here are some of my favorites:

Moisturizers: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (the lotion can get quite greasy in my opinion), Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

Bronzers: I usually like to buy the dual bronzers and blush compact because I know I'm not the type to go through an entire package and I wouldn't spend all that money on one, when I can just get a better price for a smaller dual compact! I love the Elf Studio Blush and Bronzer Compact (which by the way is a great dupe for Nars's Laguna Bronzer + Orgasm blush compact), Lumene Air-Light Bronzing Powder, Physicians Formula Bronze Gems 

Lip Balms: Nivea Lip Balm with SPF 4, Burts & Bees lip balm (in all flavors!!)

 What are your summer makeup must-haves and what do you think of this editorial?

xoxo