.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Celebrity Hairstyle : Fishtail Braid

My inspiration definitely comes from Alicia Keys, who recently sported the fishtail braid at the Bet Awards. I have to say that her hair looked efortlessly chic. A fishtail braid is a simple look that can be worn day to night and one celebrities seem to love a lot. Take a look at some of them wearing their hair in a fishtail braid.


Alicia Keys, Rihanna


Fergie, Leona Lewis


Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens


Audrina Patridge, Dianna Agron


Blake Lively, Diane Kruger


"Twilight" girls Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed


Minka Kelly, Selena Gomez


Mary Kate Olsen, Kelly Osbourne

I hope you enjoyed the photos! I made a fishtail braid myself the other day and I have to say that it looked amazing. I think that the messier it looks, the better. I am tired of the neat hair in the summer, the hair should be cool and fun! Here is a tutorial I watched on YouTube. Thanks for reading!


xoxo Elina