.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BLEACH Hair Salon.

As you all know, I'd been looking to dip-dye my hair for some time before I finally did it last month.
(It's not as dark as I would like, but that's another story..)

Before I did my hair, I scoured the internet for pictures to pinpoint exactly what I wanted.
Because they were mentioned in so many magazines, and had loyal celebrity clients such as Pixie Geldof, Sienna Miller and Alice Dellal, my first stop was Bleach London's Tumblr site.
Ever since, I've been visiting the site non-stop looking at pictures of their work, and their quirky inspiration pictures.
It is amazing, and well worth checking out here.


Originally located in Dalston, Bleach now has another salon in Topshop, Oxford St.  With colours like "Cheeky Vimto", "Berocca Rinse" and "De Ja Blue" on offer, Bleach (which was named after the Nirvana album), certainly boasts originality above all else.  
With colour from just £50, out-of-this-world results and a trip to London already booked for next month, I could definitely be tempted..

Call me boring, but this one on the left is definitely my favourite.







Please note: I do not own any of these photos. All of them were taken from http://bleachlondon.co.uk