.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

the love ball

Photo via. Tommy Ton
 Like a lot of women, I remember as I grew up always wanting to be like the famous Disney Characters; Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, and Snow White because they wore beautiful poofy dresses to lavish balls. I mean now that I've grown, the whole princess idea seems a bit much, however I still wouldn't mind going to a ball. Anyways, Russian supermodel, Natalia Vodianova threw a White Fairy Tale Love Ball to raise money for the Naked Heart Foundation. The ball took place at Valentino's French Chateau and Valentino, himself, designed a gorgeous, jaw-dropping, floor-length red gown for Natalia. The dress code  for the fairy-tale event was white or silver, so Natalia could shine in her scarlet dress in a room full of fake-snow and fairytale wonder.
The event ended up raising over 3 million dollars for the Naked Heart Foundation, which creates playgrounds for children in Russia. The guests got to bid on 45 dresses, many of which were donated by Balmain, Balenciaga, and Valentino himself in addition to some jewelry designed by Natalia.
I wish I got to attend a ball like that! It sounds marvelous!

xx