.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You are invited to a party at Black Velvet Chair


Welcome to the Black Velvet chair re-launch party thanks for stopping by!!! Can I get you a Gin and Tonic or a pinot noir, maybe a canape?
        

As you can see over the last week I have been doing a little re-decorating at Black Velvet chair. When I first created this blog I didn't think too much about the design....and then when you all started popping over for a visit I started feeling a little embarrassed as all of your blogs are so beautiful and well put together.

So over the last week I have been working closely with Torri of Digital Confections http://www.digitalconfectiondesign.com/to to design this brilliant new blog. The whole process was so easy, I filled out the order form on the website and a few emails and reviews later it was ready for install! She is such a creative mind and worked with all of my crazy ideas- as you can see we even got to do a silhouette in the header of my very own "Black Velvet Chair"- fitting I think, as it was the black velvet chair that ignited my passion for everything interiors. Thankyou so much for all your hard work Torri! (she also has a Blog here).

Also thankyou to everyone who keeps stopping by and commenting - it means allot to me. I hope that you and your family's have a safe and merry Christmas and holiday season.
Photobucket