.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Our Engagement photo's - Luna Park

So...Not only have our wedding photos been featured in print and on the Internet, our Engagement photos have also done the rounds. I thought I might share these with my beautiful blog friends! "I swear this will be the last time I blab on about our wedding" LOL.

We had the engagement photo session at "Luna park Sydney" it is a amusement park, similar to Coney Island in New york. One of the main features of the park is this happy (scary) face, this is where you enter the park - through the mouth. I loved the vintage carnival feel and the beautiful bright colours. 

 We used the above photo for our "Save the date" cards
I made double sided printed card with purple sleeve and save the date magnet.






 We used the above photo on a Australia Post stamp for our "Save the Dates"



 Fun and Silliness in the crazy mirrors



 I love the light in the above picture, I think it looks like a love heart....can you see it?
This was actually a stairwell for the Big dipper archway