.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Christmas wrapped up & some thoughtful presents

I feel so blessed, not only did we get to spend Christmas with our amazing family's, I received so many beautiful presents. I hope you enjoyed yourself & shared some precious time with those you love.

The gifts were soooo thoughtful i just had to white a post about them!....

My husband gave me the book" I married adventure" it is reminiscent of his love for adventure and of course I am in love with the Zebra print cover, the book is from 1940. It is displayed with two old corbels and a photograph of my nan taken on Palm beach (original photograph a Christmas gift from my mum).

My mum went all out this year with wonderfully personalised presents (photograph bottom: from left to right):
1. A cream coloured hand knitted pillow (knitted by mum, beautiful)
2. A box jam packed of milk glass. Love!
3. My nans hand painted bone china tea set, the intricacy on the pieces is amazing. Not too sure how I will display it, any ideas?
4. A beautiful pair of framed photographs of my nan and grandparents.

check out the detail on the tea cup and saucer!

My mother in law quilted these black and white butterflies and framed it. I already have it displayed in the lounge room.

And here is our tree, all the gifts wrapped (hubby ended up helping)

 A snippet of the winter wonderland at my mum's house, she went all out this year with the decorations.





Not long now until 2011.
Looks like we will be spending new years with our friends enjoying a dinner or two in Sydney,
what do you have planned?
Photobucket