.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

CHRISTMAS EVE 2010; what were you wearing?

Every family has their traditions, different as they may be.  In my family, we always spend Christmas Eve together, as well as Christmas Day of course.  Usually Christmas Eve for me entails lunch in a nice restaurant (today it was Rossini's Italian restaurant in Cork city), then coming home to exchange gifts.  This year was no different, except that I invited Peter to have lunch with us as well, which was really nice.  I lunched on seafood pasta and Italian ice cream, and was really glad I hadn't worn something form-fitting due to how full I was when we had finished!  

I tend to make a bit of an effort to wear something nice on Christmas Eve, though this year all I wanted to wear was ten pairs of tights and a giant cardigan, due to the Arctic weather conditions to which I was exposed.  I soldiered on however, and donned a new Topshop dress and shoes to lunch, hence I've decided to do an outfit post, after roping my little brother into taking the pictures for me.

This camel/burnt caramel colour is definitely my obsession this Winter.  I've wanted to snatch up absolutely everything in this warm hue.  A large proportion of my wardrobe is comprised of various black garments, and these two colours compliment each other perfectly.  The dress was comfortable, though I would certainly not recommend wearing it in the cold as it offered absolutely zero warmth.  I adore the lace detailing on the bust though.  The shoes were a great bargain at just €18, and I just love patent and their vintagey t-strap style.  

Well, that's all from me until St. Stephen's Day perhaps, when I can blog about wondrous gifts and tasty xmas munchies- I've already received a few pressies which I can't wait to show off.  Enjoy it guys x

Black Trench Coat- Old Navy, $35.

Dress- Topshop, €59.

Pumps- Topshop, €18 (sale!).