.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My very first OUTFIT POST; Joyeux Noël.

Welcome one and all to my very first outfit post!  There is no reason why I’ve waited this long to do an outfit post really, other than the fact that I was being lazy and forgot to ask my boyfriend to take my picture every time he came ‘round.  But today is different!

This past week has been pretty much entirely devoted to Christmas shopping. Being the shop-a-holic that I am, of course I couldn’t leave the shops without picking up a few new additions for my wardrobe.  It’s tradition for my family since I was a child (as with many other people, I guess) that we get a new outfit to wear on Christmas day every year.  Seeing as Christmas day usually entails just sitting around opening presents, stuffing my face and having a generally relaxing time, I like to choose something that I will be comfortable in, rather than something which is overly dressy.  This year, I also made sure that I chose something that could double up as college clothes come January.



These silky burgundy shorts caught my eye on the top rack as soon as I walked up the stairs in Topshop, Stephen’s Green.  As I had already picked out my shirt in Urban Outfitters, I decided I would try the shorts on for size, and then return later with the shirt to make sure they complimented each other.  The minute I had tied the clasp on the shorts, I was in love.   Comfortable, practical, and affordable, I put them on hold behind the counter and left the store, Temple Bar-bound.  When I got back an hour later, there was only one pair of the shorts left on the upstairs rack, in a size UK6, so I was relieved that I had thought to put them on hold! 



I better not take all the credit here, so I must admit that it was not me who found this blouse, but my boyfriend Peter.  He definitely has a good eye, and once I tried this blouse on, I had to have it!  It’s perhaps quite reminiscent of men’s pyjamas, and for this reason, it fancy it all the more.  The lovely silky texture of the material doesn’t feel like anything I already own, and I can already tell that I’m going to want to wear this every day.



This cute and practical hair accessory was a Christmas gift from my lovely roommate, Amy.  It is much easier to wear around my head than a scarf, because of the fact that the centre of it is made from a long piece of bendy wire, and can be molded to fit my head perfectly!  Seeing as I’ve just recently decided to experiment with my naturally curly hair rather than straightening it on a daily-basis, I need some pretty bands and bows to help tame my mane!  Adore it.










This sweet little sleeveless button down, collared blouse is available in a large variety of colours such as navy, camel, burgundy, white and even striped.  At only €27, I couldn’t leave it behind! I was also really pleased to see that it complimented my new shorts perfectly. 



I have two of these bows from American Apparel, and I’m beginning to find it quite hard to leave the shop without buying a new one these days!


And what would any outfit post be without it's critics/photographers/inspiration (I better throw the latter in before it becomes my last outfit post ;D)
Meet Peter!
x


So I hope you liked my first outfit post, more to come!
Merry Christmas!