.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A spot to Relax...Wingback chairs

Wingback chairs look so relaxing and beautiful to me, like a little bit of luxury - they remind me of a first class plane seats where you have your own little cocoon to rest.

This post if full of a little bit of wingback fun and colour, a before and after and some octopus dictionary paper inspiration. 



These chairs are not my style- 
where would you use something like this? maybe a trendy nightclub?
~

 A very good example of a before and after wingback chair transformation Here at Bryn Alexandra

Before:
After the amazing transformation:
Black fabric with silver hardware! it is exactly what I would have chosen - beautiful!

~
On another note I was so inspired by this picture that I posted about Here

That I purchased this octopus print on Etsy.
Yes - I know.....I have been a little bit crazily obsessed with the old dictionary paper.
from This Etsy Seller