.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

December FAVES + some words of wisdom

I love makeup and I love trying new things, but I was never really into big bright matte lipstick colors. I was never really that daring type. The most I'd go for as "bold" would be probably a red lip and minimal eye-makeup. However, I've suddenly become obsessed with the bright pinks and fuschias that have been rockin' the runway. Be sure to look out for that in the spring too! Hopefully I'll try it out soon though, and not have to just stare at pictures........
  
I just love roses. period.
 
I came across this picture of Kim Kardashian on a blog and I fell in love with it! First off she's gorgeous to begin with and second off because it doesn't seem like a high-resolution model picture. It looks more natural (even though she's prob wearing a lot of makeup), and her hair is so nice! I think I'm going to start doing that again (frying with my curling iron). 
These shoes are just so incredible. The heel and platform are what make it so great firstly, because they are so chunky and Jeffrey-Campbell-like. I also like the fact that they have this sandal style in the front and it doesn't just cover your entire foot. The pattern is also great! A cute tie-dye platform shoe-is something I think I have never said I loved before..
Okay this doggy is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I thought I'd put this in my favorites because we had a blizzard recently and although it did screw up plans and ruin my winter break partially, without the snow, this adorable photo wouldn't have been taken......okay that sounds very silly, but yeah...I hate blizzards.  
This is one thing on my top wishlist that I recently built a passion for-Heart Tights. You can get them at selective H&M's as well as at Topshop. I think these would look so cute with booties, black heels, flats, or just regular boots. They're different than your ordinary tights, which is what makes them really unique. Also, the glittery shoe in this picture got me in the mood for new years....cheers
  
I just thought this was an interesting paradox...you know why.
baby! i want a dog so badly :)
And above all....Marilyn Monroe! Love her makeup in this picture!





























"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."-Marilyn Monroe

via. wheartit, tumblr