.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ombre Hair? (The secret name for showing our roots!)

Lately celebrities are sporting a new hairstyle called Ombre Hair. (In French it means gradiation). Ombre is literally a fancy name for growing out your roots. Just like many of the celebrities out there, I am a victim of over dying my hair. It was about as blonde as you could go and I loved it, but it was also completely unhealthy and brittle. Finally I had to grow out my roots just for the sake of my hair's health. Lucky for me it is the new hairstyle that people are asking their hairstylists to give them! 

Here is a before and after of my hair. The first is from 2 years ago and the second is from over the summer (its grown out even more than this.)

Here are some of the celebs rocking this look. 
 
Lauren Conrad
Alexa Chung
Drew Barrymore
Rachel Bilson
Whitney Port
Jessica Biel
Kristin Cavallari
Darker hair colors can do this too! Just lighten the ends like Ashlee Simpson does here. 
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3