.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My very first blog post

Hi there, So I suppose I should start with introducing myself, I am Samantha Swain and it is great to meet you, thanks for stopping by, feel free to say Hello. 

So i have decided after almost a year of obsessing over a number of amazing home and interiors blogs I would love to create my own.

My love for all things interiors started just after my wedding to my beautiful husband in February 2010. After reading many wedding blogs for wedding inspiration I then followed post wedding with an obsession of Interior design blogs.

Ahhh and then the chair that started it all, in March 2010 after our honeymoon to the South Island of New Zealand I happened to stumble upon the most gorgeous black velvet gold studded chair on Ebay, she was mine for the steal price of $67.