.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Master Bedroom

The hardest thing I have found to complete in our house has been our Master Bedroom.

After many years of living with Beige walls, a dark brown Bed & Beige Bedspread & not finding the room calming or inspirational I thought it was time for a change. Like most things in our house it has been slow, slow process and it still very much a work in progress.

I thought i would share some of my inspirations for the room redesign.

I Love this image of These Square white Ikea frames for $49.99 (AU) Image from Decorpad


I think Turquoise creates the right balance between Feminine and Masculine.
Image from Decorpad



We would like to incorporate stripes into the room, so I am thinking chevron to re-cover the lamp shades, How cute is this lamp from Ada & Darcy, $198 (AU) for lamp base.





See lamp from Ada and darcy