.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Oh Hello Free Make Up!

Hey lovely ladies :)

I've been a terrible blogger lately but I wanted to tell you about this, this is one for all you Benefit/Elle lovers out there!

I love Elle magazine and I buy it every couple of months, as it is quite expensive. So when I saw the offer of 6 issues for £6 + free Justine Case travel kit I had to subscribe. My Justine Case arrived 6 days after I ordered (I reckon the people at Elle have a thing for the number 6!)


The offer ends on the 10th November and it is payable by Direct Debit


So until March I'll be enjoying my £1 Elles (and making sure I cancel the Direct Debit of £16.80 for the next 6 before then!)


Click here to view the offer



Have a lovely evening
Love Sophie xx