.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BROWN SATCHEL, ANYONE?


Starting University this past Autumn has, for me, really brought to light the almost revolutionary idea that “anything goes”.  Between Trinity campus itself, and the Temple Bar and Georges Street areas of Dublin, plus a few nights out, I have been fortunate enough to witness some of the craziest get-ups of all time.

Perhaps not surprisingly, many of the choice outfits on display actually work, and I’ve found them to be quite inspiring.  I usually find myself picking out my clothes with a picture in my head.  A picture, maybe, of someone that I’ve seen, or an outfit I’ve seen in a magazine, or that I’ve compiled in my head.  Not to say I lack the originality to be able to piece together my own looks (I waste far too much time and money doing so), I just find myself easily inspired by articles or random passers-by.

And so, as a result of all my observations, the hunt for the perfect brown side bag begins.  Or resumes, maybe.. I did get a gorgeous brown satchel from Urban Outfitters  as a birthday present from my lovely boyfriend, but it is (sadly) not big enough to house my ever expanding collection of college books, plus my Mac Book, phone, wallet, planner, pens and what ever other academic paraphernalia I need to have constantly at hand.  Just today I visited “The Harlequin” vintage boutique on Castle Market, and a couple of other vintage stores around the area but alas, no luck.  I guess everyone’s looking for them!  Everyone seems to have them.  So the search continues, perhaps I can check Ebay..