.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Black Velvet Chair "Steals & Deals"

So the story behind the “Black Velvet chair” I thought I should fill you in.

 As I mentioned the chair was purchased on ebay for a steal at just $67. I have to say, I was shocked to win the auction for such a low price. The seller actually had another chair the same, however decided to keep it.   
So the chair stood for 6 months all by itself. After much searching on the web to find an identical chair I got desperate, I contacted the seller of the original black velvet chair on Ebay and asked if she would be interested in selling me the other chair, the reply: “No thanks, my daughter is keeping it in storage”. So deciding what my maximum price would be to pay for the chair I then sent another email…."Would you be interested in $400 for the chair?" And well the rest is history. So the chair that was a great ebay steal turned out to be still a great deal I think. What do you think?


             
            Here they now sit together in our lounge room (sorry about the late night camera shot).