.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

AMOR-LIBRE

Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Photographer: Nico
Stylist: Belén Antolín
Publication: Vogue Spain (April 2006) Amore Libre

This is probably hands down my all time favorite editorial. Ever. Well not only because I have a girl-crush on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at the moment, but mainly because this shoot is just perfection. The lighting is perfect, the styling is perfect, and the compositions itself are perfect. I really love Rosie here with dark hair! I think it really adds more to the shots and gives it more mystery and depth. And the location is AMAZING! Everything just fits so well with each-other and it looks so beautiful and natural. I guess I'm a sucker for these sunny, flowery, country-side editorials, because they are so much more natural and traditional than much of the editorials from this year. Bravo Nico! Bravo!

what do you guys think of this editorial? do you love it as much as I do?

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day!
xoxo