.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

5 Songs I Love At The Moment.

As anyone who follows me knows, I am completely obsessed with music.  It is because of this that I love making playlists and sharing them with you all.
I could probably make a new playlist every day, but to ensure that I don't bore you all to death, I keep it to every few months.  It's definitely high time for a new one.
This time I've decided to make a kind of mini-playlist, just a few songs I love at the moment.
Not all of these tracks are necessarily new, or ones I've found recently.

1. Sufjan Stevens- I Walked.

2. Grizzly Bear- While You Wait For The Others.

3. Morrissey- You Know I Couldn't Last.


4. Wild Beasts- Plaything.


5. Arcade Fire- The Suburbs (continued).