.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

flower power DIY!

 
(photos via. tumblr & weheartit)
 Recently, I've been lusting over this whole bohemian-hippie trend, where I would be obsessed with maxi dresses/skirts paired with floppy hats and round sunnies. But, what I've also been noticing in addition to the flowing skirts, cropped tops, and beaded jewelry, flower headbands have been popping up everywhere. I think that they are so so cute especially if you're into photography and you love the whole hippie styled photos! I think it would look really pretty and spring-y, especially if you have small pink or white roses! It's also pretty easy to make and super inexpensive, so no need to stress haha (I always do when I get worked up on a DIY project)!

How to make a Cute Flower Headband!
First you need: A long strip of thin elastic that should wrap around your head, fake flowers with the stem cut off(you can buy them from the dollar store in a bouquet), and a glue gun.

  1.  Measure your head with the elastic, gluing the two ends together when you got your size
  2. Next, cut off the stems from your bouquet, so you have little flowers
  3. Glue the flowers on the elastic in any order or way you like! If you're going for a more wearable look, I would say glue only one flower!
  4. Add any embelishment your heart desires (sequins, buttons, ribbon, jewels, beads, etc.)! However to get the real boho look, it's all about the simplicity of the flowers!
  5. Let it dry, and you're done!

enjoy!
xoxo