.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Would you rather beauty tag :)

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
-nice hair and no makeup because sometimes going out all natural looks better.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- I have this wierd thing about my eyebrows where I don't let anyone touch them. Having to pencil them in would look hideous in my opinion,sorry haha. I would rather have my eyelashes fall out because then I would use falsies.
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- Sephora, because they have a wider range of different brand cosmetics, hair care, perfumes, etc.
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
-I'd rather wear the 80's perm and work with it. Maybe set a new trend??
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
-I would probably pick going out with a noticeable foundation line, because you could always just blend it out with your fingers. Whereas if you blend blush, it will look worse.
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- biker shorts...I kind of do that anyways when I go to the gym. Lol hope that doesn't make me look bad :/
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
-Weird tan lines, because when people see it they'd think 'oh she went away somewhere nice', whereas the orangy-tan looks fake and leaves you looking like and oompa-loompa! not cute!
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
-Bad hair color-because it can be fixed. You'd have to wait for a bad haircut to grow out.
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
- Twitter. I don't even have one :)
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
- I would give up makeup brushes. Mascara is all I really need to begin with and when it comes to applying makeup, I could always just used my fingers, cotton swabs, etc.
TAG YOU'RE IT!