.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hello Winter + Aviator Jacket

A bit of a clothes haul for you today which I think is my first? But I got paid on Friday so thought I'd treat myself to some new things :)

H&M Aviator Jacket - £24.99
Possibly the biggest bargain all year? Crazily difficult to get hold of (they sold out on the website in under an hour I think) so if you see it, grab it!

Boots from New Look, Heels from Primark

New Look currently have 20% student discount, not sure until when but it's not for long so get down there! As you can see I love my neutrals and my *ahem* sensible shoes
 H&M 3 Way Dress £24.99
Can I just say, I am IN love with H&M's current collection! They've got some amazing pieces that rival Topshop's for a quarter of the price. Trust me, this dress does not look £25. The material is amazing and I also love the way it can be worn with both straps, one shouldered, or strapless. Amazing, super flattering, it's just a shame I wore it to my friend's 18th and accidentally spilt my drink down it. Woops.

Have you picked up any bargains lately?

Love Sophie xx