.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

lets get physical

Spring break is right around the corner and its time to get out in that sexy swimsuit and hit the beach. Excersie and a good diet is the key to having that hot beach bod and all you need to do is to schedule an exercise time for yourself.
Well..when I do exercise, I normally do variety of things. The treadmill is a great warmup especially with light weights. For five minutes I usually jog or walk fast to get my muscles warmed up and then I head on to some cardio. My cardio usually consists of kickboxing, running, spinning, the elliptical (however you spell that =p), jumping jacks, or jump rope (Cardio should be for about 30-40 minutes). Afterwards, I take another 30 minutes for core training and toning. This includes lunges, squats, situps, crunches, pushups, planks, and different stretches. Its good to keep a schedule too, where you have days of rest and different areas of toning eahc day. You don't want to over-work yourself though! Don't forget your water, ipods, and sneakers. =] AND DONTTT FORGET~~have fun! Once you make it a routine and think about yourself looking hot on the beach...it is well worth the sweat and it leaves you energized.